Caen, the Capital of Normandy, welcomes CIDREXPO July 7/8/9 2018. An event for the industry.
Cider is a growing drink through-out the world. Normandy is not only known for its history, it is also the heart of Europe for the cider production. Brewed for milleniums and made by producers that have selected varieties that the world envies. Cider now needs its own professionnal event.
Cidrexpo is meant to be the world cider forum, a place to trade, products and know-how.
Who is invited to Cidrexpo:
- 3000 apple and pear cider producers from 25 countries
- 150 apple and pear Brandy distillers
- 60 000 public visitors (July 7th)
- 30 000 buyers from retail shops to supermarkets
- Equipment makers, from harvest to bottling: Harvesters, press, pumps, vats, stills...
- Apple and pear nurseries, able to provide the world with scions
- Services for the industry: labs, importers, councelers...
Cidrexpo is not just a place to sample other products and for shopping, it is also a forum. We've planned 10 technical conferences by oenologists and scientists.
On the general public day exhibitors can sell their products to the visitors
I want to:
Why coming to Cidrexpo
- Meet trend makers (International bartender assocation IBA, bloggers, chefs...)
- Meet unique producers (Disgorged ciders, single varieties cider, traditional ciders, Calvados...)
- Meet major buyers ( 30 000 invited)
- Plan your meetings and secure you buisness
On top of that
Caen is in Normandy in France on the northern west coast of France. It is the capital of Normandy and is renowned for its history, from the vikings to WWII. It is also in the heart of the French apple cider growing area.
Cidrexpo will take place 7/8/9 July 2018 in Caen. We've planned that date for you to:
- Have long evenings and get invited in cideries
- Spend a few extra days to enjoy what Normandy has to offer
- Enjoy a national music festival