Caen, the Capital of Normandy, welcomes CIDREXPO July 5/6/7 2018. An event for the industry.
Cider is a growing drink through-out the world. Normandy is not only known for its history, it is also the heart of Europe for the cider production. Brewed for milleniums and made by producers that have selected varieties that the world envies. Cider now needs its own professionnal event.
Cidrexpo is meant to be the world cider forum, a place to exchange ideas, know-how, and products.
What you will find:
- 100 apple and pear cider producers from 25 countries
- 30 apple and pear Brandy makers
- 3000 visitors from professionnals to amateurs
- 1000 buyers from retail shops to supermarkets
- Equipment makers, from harvest to bottling: Harvesters, press, pumps, vats, stills...
- Apple and pear nurseries, able to provide the world with scions
- Services for the industry: labs, importers, councelers...
Cidrexpo is not just a place to sample other products and for shopping, it is also a forum. We've planned 15 technical conferences from oenologists and scientists.
When and where is Cidrexpo
Caen is in Normandy in France on the northern west coast of France. It is the capital of Normandy and is renowned for its history, from the vikings to WWII. It is also in the heart of the French apple cider growing area.
Cidrexpo will take place 5/6/7 July 2018 in Caen. We've planned that date for you to enjoy a national music festival taking place at the same time nearby. (Becoming a exhibitor at Ciderexpo gives you a free pass for the evening concerts at "Festival de Beauregard. ")
How to take part in Cidrexpo?
You are a producer? An equipment maker? Or just a cider enthousiast? If you would like to take part in Cidrexpo, please send us a message thanks to the contact form below or an email.
We are as much excited about it than you and we can't wait to be next July!!
31 rue St Martin
14000 Caen France